The university will host its first summer orientation session of the year from Friday, June 1 through Saturday, June 2.
- Read answers to our most commonly asked questions.
- See photos of this year’s orientation leaders preparing to welcome the Class of 2016.
- See photos from last year’s orientation.
- Read advice from an orientation leader about the importance of and opportunities to getting involved.
The program is designed to help new students make a successful transition to Quinnipiac and college life.
During Orientation, students have the opportunity to meet with academic deans who will explain the university’s academic requirements.
In addition, students meet with faculty advisers to discuss possible courses for the first semester and learn about the variety of campus resources through staff and upperclass students.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- Live in the residence halls
- Meet orientation leaders
- Get to know faculty and staff
- Explore the campus
- Meet other members of the Class of 2016
- Attend social events
Orientation will also be held on June 8-9, June 15-16 and Aug. 22-23. A transfer student Orientation session will be held on Aug. 24. Incoming students only need to attend one session.
SOUND OFF: What is your fondest orientation memory?