A Professor’s “Vacation” – Pattie Belle Hastings

Art and crack.  Only the likes of our Pattie Belle Hastings can explain the connection. Take a listen below.

Art and crack: only the likes of our very own Pattie Belle Hastings can explain the connection. Take a listen below.

As summer vacations wind down, so too do the summer efforts of QU faculty who have an unusual relationship with the months of June, July and August. Many spend the summer conducting research, writing, attending conferences and preparing to be challenging and up-to-date in the classroom come fall semester.

We continue our “A Professor’s “Vacation”” reports with Pattie Belle Hastings who is the chairman of our Interactive Media & Design program. She tells us about her summer “vacation” work that’s bringing her back to her artist roots down at Lotta Studio, a collective studio in the Westville section of New Haven.

Categories: School of Communications

1 reply »

1. I like the valuable info you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check once more here regularly I am quite certain I will learn many new stuff poper here!
    http://telkomuniversity.ac.id